Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lemonade out of lemons?




I'm trying to make an ugly day better. I know life could be worse. It's always greener on the other side...
A self hair cut by my three year old yielding plastic safety scissors and her friend. The hair looked cute after it was fixed by the stylist. I will not complain about her style as I have not seen a stylist in months.
To complicate matters... my tooth needs fixing. Big time. It hurts to chew on, it's sensitive. The temporary fell out earlier (used some special fixodent to adhere it to my gums). Hello grandma-hood. To make matters worse, our insurance is maxed till next January. Woo-hooooo. I am frustrated.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Sorry about your bad day. I had a bad day too, so I can empathize! The haircut would have made me cringe too, but it will be a funny story to tell when she is grown up. And, after the styling, it looks SO cute! She is beautiful! Hope your tooth feels better soon!